The choice of Europe’s leading vehicle manufacturers
The VARTA car battery is found not only in millions of cars but also powerboats, motorcycles and motorhomes. In fact, people rely on VARTA day in, day out, all over the world. For almost 40 years ECOBAT Battery Technologies has been in partnership with VARTA batteries, a provider so relied upon that they are chosen by more than 80% of European car manufacturers, and regarded across the car industry as the makers of the highest quality automotive battery range available today.
VARTA batteries – power and reliability
Customers rely on VARTA batteries UK and Europe-wide because they provide longer life, and lower cost of ownership, qualities you’ll find in all their products from their advanced Start-Stop automotive range to their promotive commercial vehicle products. In short, VARTA batteries are designed to deliver both power and reliability.
Their comprehensive range includes:
- For standard automotive use, the dynamic Trio has their patented PowerFrame® stamped grid technology.
- For vehicles with Start-Stop features, their Start-Stop range ensures reliable performance with quick responses every time.
- For commercial vehicles, their Promotive Trio combines excellent performance with substantial reductions in total cost of ownership.
- For motorbikes , the Powersports FreshPack range supports many applications.
- For boats and caravans, the Professional range offers excellent reliability and low-cost charge and discharge cycles.
VARTA batteries and the Power of Partnership
We believe in the Power of Partnership, and that’s why VARTA car batteries always deliver. The success of VARTA batteries UK and Europe-wide lies in developing strong working relationships with car makers to develop the best batteries for the best new vehicles. Close collaboration with major brands such as Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes-Benz has led VARTA to develop advanced Start-Stop batteries that are now factory fitted in the majority of Start-Stop vehicles, and the same partnerships are developing in many other areas from commercial vehicles to caravans, motorboats, motorcycles, marine vessels and beyond. As vehicle technology advances it’s the Power of Partnership between VARTA and OEMs that is developing the innovative battery technology that manufacturers choose.